- Figure every last thing out about Micah and the Group
- Figure out why the Millers committed suicide
- Live long enough to watch baby grow up
- Find our old house/neighborhood after this is over
- Eat pizza at least one more time
Frida’s bucket list was found today inside her journal, and I felt like the bucket list was very important to share. She and Micah, as a brother and sister duo have many secrets between the two of them. Yes, Micah is dead, but is he really? Frida wants to know everything about him and the Group before it’s too late. Sandy and Frida were friends, and she nor Cal can understand why they committed suicide. Yes, it is the apocalypse, but they were still a family and were doing pretty okay at surviving! Next, what mother doesn’t want to watch their baby grow up. She must live long enough in order to do so. After the apocalypse, she wants to find their old house, or at least the remnants of it. Maybe some things will still be there? Probably not. Lastly, pizza is delicious, and everyone deserves to have it at least one more time in their lifetime.